Dog finds giant sex toy and won't let go of it.. see photos




Who was using that? This is the awkward moment a dog enjoying a walk in the country emerged from the bushes with a giant sex toy in his mouth.Chocolate labrador Galaxy was on an afternoon stroll with full-time dog walkers Amy Brown and Natalie Ferguson in Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, when he found the rubber implement.

Natalie, 31,told Daily Mail

'I've never seen anything like it in my life. Galaxy was coming towards it and I turned to Amy and said: "That's not a... surely that's not a..."'I couldn't even get my words out. I was gobsmacked. Galaxy obviously didn't have a clue and was just strutting round like it was the most normal thing in the world.'We were on our usual route along an area called Parkside. The dogs were a bit excitable as we turned round a corner because there were two men playing with a drone and they're scared of them.


Dog finds giant sex toy and won't let go of it.. see photos Dog finds giant sex toy and won't let go of it.. see photos Reviewed by Unknown on 01:39 Rating: 5

No comments: